Saturday, October 6, 2012

Just The Way The Cookie Crumbles....

Wow! It is Saturday already!  Last Monday in class was nice to have time with groups to work on our project.  It made all of our plans fall into line.  My group has done pretty well...now we just need to put some finishing touches on the project.  Besides working on the project, Shannon and I discussed with Amy about getting a Mac.  It would definitely be the best choice for a laptop that will actually last a few  years.  I am looking forward to Monday's class to show Evernote.  Perhaps I will give them a handout of how to sign up to Evernote and create their first notebook.



In other news, I went to Atlantic City the other night... I risked a large amount ($5).  I ended up a winner! I won FIVE DOLLARS!  Aside from that, it has been a simple week.  I'm waiting to hear back from an interview which I heard I did well at.  

Remember everyone... Yankees postseason starts tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment