Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sick + Subbing Still Equals Money

I yi yi.  I have had this head cold for the past few days but subbing is very easy money.  Right now Students are working on assignments with their computers so I decided to update my blog! Luck you!  If you want to view a great feel-good story, enjoy this article about Adam Greenberg.  I won't say much about it, but seven years ago he had his first MLB plate appearance.  He got hit by the pitch in the head and developed many conditions where he couldn't play at baseball's highest level.

OH AND BY THE WAY! THE REFEREES WILL BE BACK IN ACTION THIS WEEK!


Monday's class was exciting to use Wimba.  I was able to learn all about Wimba by experimenting myself.  The checklist was great extra work (thanks Mike) to help us understand the ins and outs of the application.  We then briefly went over the BIG project.  Mike, Shannon, and I are going to work on it together where we have been communicating about it this week.  I tried using EbscoHost but the school here has it blocked from Stockton's library.  I think I'm going to take on the research part of it because I'm used to researching from my History degree.

That is all for now, I will probably write another blog post this week to update how the project is going

#goyanks


No comments:

Post a Comment