Sunday, October 19, 2014

Self Concept and a new app

Tomorrow I will lead the discussion about the self concept for Malcolm Knowles. I am going to follow the lead of the last great discussion. I am a bit nervous because I am wondering if I will have any trouble with my mac at all sharing my screen. As long as everybody can see my screen, I'll be fine.

Four days of classes this week at school. Tuesday I have a professional day to get ready for an in-service. Next week I am going to the Shrewsbury library to attend a workshop on bringing coding to the elementary curriculum via code.org.

Today I submitted a new app to the Apple App store... I'll discuss that in a few weeks once it becomes approved. The average awaiting time is up to 13 or 14 days. I'll leave my picture with a sneak peak.




No comments:

Post a Comment