Sunday, October 26, 2014

Busy Week

To begin, class was great on Monday to see how everyone tied everything together. I think I did a pretty good job at facilitating. I appreciated how everybody participated which made it easy to flow from one slide to another. I enjoyed seeing many different views of self-concept. I posted the summary map to show everybody and I think that also came together well. I need to work on my portfolio. I am going to make it look amazing over teacher convention weekend. I need to spend time with it since I haven't created one for any other class. This week is going to be busy for me. Tomorrow, I have a coding workshop to institute computer science into the elementary school setting. I will be traveling up to Shrewsbury, NJ to the Monmouth County Library to go to the workshop. Tuesday, I have my first CEU session which I will be discussing instant assessments (Padlet, Socrative, InfuseLearning, Google Forms). On Wednesday, I'll be making the trip down to Stockton to speak to Amy's Intro class. Well, I'm off to grading my SGO... bye!

3 comments:

  1. You did an great job facilitating last week. That's on more thing you can cross off your list! I was checking out your instant assessment tools. I haven't used any of them besides Socrative. I really like InfuseLearning, though. The youtube video that they had on the home page was very informative. Looks like something I could use in the classroom. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brielle, you did an awesome job last week! Sounds like you do have a very busy week this week and the tools you mentioned sound intriguing, I'll have to check them out. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there an echo?? You certainly did a great job facilitating- both the attribute map and our intro class! Nice to meet you :-)

    ReplyDelete