Saturday, September 20, 2014

What's App-ening?

This weekend I'm going to work on my timeline. However, I am upset that Dipity hasn't been working well. I'm going to take Amy's advice and stay away just in case something goes bad. Maybe it is time to try some toast. Besides that, class is going pretty well. Since we do not have class this week, I think I may help out at the laptop distribution for one of the middle schools in Howell.


which brings me to the personal part of my blog...

Going 1:1 has kept me very busy, but I can tell that it is going to end up being smoothly soon. It is just a process. I think that is my word of the year (process). I'm excited to go through all of this because it is going to be amazing once the year is complete.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Steve,
    Great word cloud! You'll love having 1:1! In my school, the 6th and 7th graders have been issued chrome books and it makes learning more engaging, and the students more accountable. One word of advice, if you can have extra device chargers in each classroom, it will come in handy. Many students forget to charge them at home so anticipating that will save you some headaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your word of the year "process". I feel like that's been the story of my life for awhile.
    I used Dipity my first semester and loved it. I never heard of Toast before but it looks cool. New web 2.0 tools just keep rolling in, love it.

    ReplyDelete