Monday, September 15, 2014

The Blog is Back in TOOOOWWWWWWN

Hello all.

How are you? I wrote  a nice blog post the other day on Weebly. I was very excited because Weebly is very easy to use. However, something happen and the page didn't upload correctly so here I am...

BACK TO STEVE RAO AND THE TECHNO THOUGHTS! Ah the reminder of my first MAIT class. good times.


In other news, class is in a little over an hour. It feels weird to not be able to attend class, but I can't make it down to Hammonton. Some information definitely gets lost. Last week we broke into groups. Shane was a great partner. When we finished, we went back to the main room and I was sitting there for twenty minutes at least wondering where everyone went. Luckily Shane replied and I knew everybody was working on the other assignments. 

I'm also a bit sad that I will be doing assignments by myself. It has been great working with others in MAIT but my schedule is so crazy right now that I don't want to frustrate anyone that may have been my partner if certain times to discuss material do not match up. 

School has been huge this year. Our school district became a modified 1:1 in 3-5 and 1:1 in grades 6-8. Students in grades K-2 will have iPads on a 1:2 ration.

Anywho... let me run and finish some work.

SEE YA!

2 comments:

  1. Steve,

    Our district is going 1:1 at the middle school this year as well. A few of our elementary classrooms are 1:1 as a pilot. Word is that over the next two years all of our elementary classrooms will be 1:1 as well. To prepare for that all of the teachers at my school are getting an Ipad and an Apple tv of their own. I'm excited for all of this to happen. Our Ipads and tvs are on their way!

    Brielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! It is very hectic right now, but many teachers and students are adapting smoothly at the elementary level.

      Delete