Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Funday

Last week's class was pretty exciting.  I enjoyed hearing about PowToon.  The only complaint that I have is that I wish it was free.  Even if it was a small charge it would be very helpful.  I just feel that some of the prices are outrageous.

The rest of my week consisted of getting ready for the snow storm.  The snow that fell was very heavy where many trees around me fell.  People throughout town lost power but luckily I didn't.  Today in class I heard that one teacher still does not have power since the hurricane.  That is scary.


The above picture is also very scary.  Black Friday is approaching and I doubt it will be busy this year. What bothers me the most this year is that many stores are opening at 8 PM on Thanksgiving.  It is a shame how stores are opening earlier and earlier each year.

....so much for having a family holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment